DAWA tasting at ProWine Asia 2019 in Hong Kong
Show your wine at Decanter's stand at Asia's leading international trade fair
Open to DAWA 2018 winners
Fair dates: 07 -10 May 2019
Location: Hong Kong
Spaces available: 20
Cost to participate: £150 per wine
Registration deadline: Thursday, 4 April 2019
Wine delivery deadline: Wednesday, 24 April 2019
Number of bottles required per wine registration: 5 bottles per 75 cl or 10 bottles per 37.5cl
Please note that your wine will be poured and promoted by Decanter representatives.
See more information regarding Prowine Asia 2019: http://hongkong.prowineasia.com/
- Please deliver samples to:
c/o JAS Forwarding (H.K.) Ltd
Block D (Whole Building)
Tien Chu Industrial Centre
52-62 Tsing Yi Road
Doris Cheu / Fung Chan
D: +852 2614-7962 / +852 2435-6526
Goods receiving time:
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm (close for lunch 1-2pm)
Delivery company will need to register at the security office on G/F of Block D upon arrival.
- Case Marking
For easy identification of exhibits, all packages MUST BE marked as follow:
Name of Exhibitor: Decanter
Booth Number: 3F-822
Wine Producer: ____________
Case number: _____ of ______
Wine ID: ____________
- Documents required:
1 original copy of the Commercial Invoice & Packing List (ensure description on invoice is same as bottle)
If you are exhibiting at ProWine Asia
You can deliver your samples to our stand (3F-822) during the set-up day on 6 May 2019 between 1 - 3pm.
Sally Cheng contact details: +852 6032 9650, email@example.com
- Please quote your WINE ID on the outside of your box for easy recognition
- Please ensure you send the correct wine and vintage for the WINE ID you have supplied.
- Refunds will not be given if the wrong wine/vintage is received by Decanter and if the wines do not arrive at the venue by the deadline
- Please note that your wine will be poured and promoted by Decanter representatives, you are not required to attend the tasting.